- IR Top organises the first edition of AIM INVESTOR DAY in Milan
- IR Top Consulting, Equity Markets Partner of Borsa Italiana – London Stock Exchange Group, advises several companies listed on AIM Italia in the dialogue with investors and sponsors the market as alternative source for capital
- The event is part of AIM TO LIQUIDITY, initiative powered by IR Top and Twice Research aimed at increasing the investors’ interest towards AIM Italia market and trade volumes for a fair assessment
- The listed companies of AIM Italia are 41, with total revenues of € 1 bln and global market cap of € 1.6 bln
- 15 new IPOs in 2013 and 5 in the early 2014
- The market raised globally € 322 mln, of which € 294 mln by capital increase
- Green Economy (24%), Finance (24%), Media (17%), Services (12%) e ICT (10%) the most representative industries
- The standard AIM Italia company has average revenues of € 30 mln, an average floating of 25% and an average market cap of € 39 mln
- +9.8%1 the performance of FTSE AIM Italia since its constitution in July 2013
Milan, March 17, 2014
AIM Italia, the Italian market managed by Borsa Italiana LSE Group dedicated to SMEs, has recorded an increasing success in recent years and today, with 41 listed companies, represents the privileged channel for capital raising and financing of interesting projects of growth.
IR Top, leader in Italy in Investor Relations and Financial Communication advisory, organises the first AIM INVESTOR DAY next April 3th at 8:30 am in Milan, at Sala Convegni of Palazzo Mezzanotte. The event, with the partnership of Borsa Italiana – LSE Group, offers to the financial community the chance ton discuss on strategies, growth, innovation and financial and economic results with the top management of excellent SMEs in their own sectors. VedoGreen, the Italian financial advisor for green companies, is the Main Sponsor of the event.
“The importance and the success of AIM Italia is confirmed by the growing number of IPOs – explains Anna Lambiase, IR Top CEO – with 15 public offers in 2013 and 5 in the early 2014 for a global raising of € 241 (75% of global raising) since 2013 up today. The listed companies are 41 and their total revenues are more than € 1 bln, with a total market cap of € 1.6 bln and an average floating of 25%. Thanks to IR Top, we advise a big number of important AIM Italia companies in the dialogue with investors that have been showing a growing interest towards this market, a good alternative for excellent SMEs to raise funds. This year, for the first time, by supporting the market liquidity and visibility, we have planned the AIM Investor Day. The event is part of “AIM to Liquidity” initiative, that has the purpose to improve shares liquidity and trading volumes, to increase the interest of national and international new asset class investors towards this market and to foster the visibility of important entrepreneurial successful stories. The great participation of listed companies very sensitive to disclosure towards investors, with an open attitude to dialogue and communication represents one of the success key to improve the liquidity and accountability of capital markets.”
Barbara Lunghi, Head of Mid&Small Caps Italy, Primary Markets Borsa Italiana – LSE Group underlined:
“The relationship between SMEs and the Stock Exchange is surely turning positive. Companies have now more confidence inthe listing process than in the past, and many of them have raised capital to finance ambitious development projects. Compared to other countries, we can’t see in Italy a sound group of dedicated funds focused on SMEs. The support to liquidity of SMEs through the capital market is strategic, thanks to the composition of Italian economy, and for that reason initiatives like the IR Top one are fundamental to underline the need of national specialized investors.”
The number of listed companies totals 41; the total raised capital is € 322 mln, of which € 294 mln obtained by capital increase; Green (24%), Finance (24%), Media (17%), Services (12%) and ICT (10%) are the most representative industries; the global market capitalization is of € 1.6 bln, the average market cap is € 39 mln and the average floating is 25%. The listed companies have a global revenues above € 1 bln, and the average revenues are € 30 mln.
The event, planned and organized by IR Top, is part of AIM TO LIQUIDITY, the initiative sponsored by IR Top and Twice Research with the purpose of strengthening the AIM Italia market, as well as increasing the investors’ interest and trading volumes for a fair evaluation of stocks and to light up the interest of Italian SMEs for this market.
Main Sponsor: VedoGreen
– AIM to Liquidity: Twice Research
– Institutions: UK Trade & Investment
– NomAd: Banca Finnat, Envent, Baldi & Partners, Integrae Sim.
Media Partner: La mia Finanza, Finanzaoperativa, Economia Web e Brown Editore.
Presentation of the “AIM To Liquidity” project