The integration of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors has become increasingly important in asset allocation. ESG factors are a subset of non-financial indicators that measure how the financial performance of a company is shaped by environmental, social and governance policies.
All analyses converge in showing that companies integrating ESG factors and sustainability objectives into their business strategy improve their financial performance, competitive position and risk profiles.
Our consulting activities cover the following areas:
- Green IPO feasibility study
- Construction of business plan and integration of sustainability objectives
- Preliminary assessment of the company
- Definition of the structure of the IPO
- Construction of the Equity Story
- Drawing up the Sustainability Report
- Transformation into a Benefit Corporation
- Search for financial and/or industrial investors
- Assistance with the listing process