Minibonds are among the most popular debt financial instruments used by SMEs to finance business growth by obtaining financing outside the banking system.
IR Top Consulting helps companies in finding and obtaining debt in innovative forms.
Minibonds are used by SMEs in particular for:
- Financing of development plans
- Diversifying sources of finance
- Access to medium/long-term financing
- Strengthening the financial structure and improving relations with the credit system
- Full deductibility of interest expense (pursuant to the Internationalisation Decree of 14 September 2015) and issue costs
- Visibility on the financial system with access to the capital market
- Improvement of the company’s standing, to access other raising of debt